December 7 (Fri.) 10:00-17:00
December 8 (Sat.) 10:00-18:00
Move in: December 5 - 6, 08:00-17:00
Move out: December 8, 18:00- 24:00
Taipei World Trade Center Exhibition Hall 1, Zone B
(No.5, Sec. 5, Xinyi Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan) Map
- FinTech Taipei Highlights Pavilion
- Financial Institution
- FinTech Startups
- Service Provider
- Academic area
Financial Supervisory Commission Republic of China (Taiwan)
Taiwan Financial Services Roundtable, Taiwan Academy of Banking and Finance
Taiwan Academy of Banking and Finance (FIN & TECH Innovation Village), Institute for Information Industry
- The booths of the exhibition venues shall be arranged according to the order of the booth size and the order of return of the registration form. In case of any unexpected problems, the organizer reserves the right to change the location of the venue.
- After the booth is allocated, if the number of booths is reduced, the booth fee for reducing the number of booths cannot be refunded, and the organizer has the right to change its original position. The exhibitors must not have any objection.
Withdrawal from the Exhibition
- No refund if the down payment has been paid.
- The name of the company on the booth of the exhibitor shall be the same as the name of the company on the registration form and shall not be changed. If there is any violation, the exhibition will be cancelled immediately and the exhibition will be stopped.
- The booths rented by exhibitors shall not be transferred privately or by the company name (including the name of the sponsor) when the application is not applied. If there is any violation, the organizer will immediately withdraw the transferred booth and stop the non-registered manufacturers to continue exhibiting.
- Exhibitors who exhibit products that are not related to the theme of this exhibition will be prohibited from exhibiting by the organizer and the fees paid will not be refunded.
- In the event of a change in the date or place of the exhibition due to natural disasters or other force majeure factors, the fees received by the exhibition will not be refunded and will not be subject to other liability.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.